Tuesday, May 5, 2009

summer!

i am so excited that the weather is warming up and hopefully it is on a more permanent basis now. This winter has been horrible. i love the christmas season and everything, don't get me wrong, but my kids have been constantly sick. well, mostly maylee. she is always always sick. i am hoping the warm weather will change that! right now my two girls and oakley are all recovering from illnesses. Faith has had such a bad cold that she can barely breathe out of her nose, poor thing. maylee has had a cough, and a cold, and Oakley has had a very bad viral cold, fever, congestion, headache, etc. i feel bad for him. I really hope i don't get it because we are going camping to the dunes this weekend without the girls and i really want to enjoy myself. i will go no matter what! so needless to say i hope this weather stays good and that we all recover and stay healthy for the next little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment