Wednesday, July 1, 2009

school

so tonight oakley had to be to work early so he dropped the girls off at school to me. i wasn't sure if i wanted them there or not. because, well maylee is a 2 year old, enough said. but my instructor and the other students assured me it was ok. so they came to school with me for an hour or so and we were doing glitter toes and nails and my instructor said she would do maylee's if that was ok. well maylee was so excited so she got her toes done. it was sooo cute! i think she did pretty well. it was sooo cute to see her watching and she kept saying pretty toes! and showing them off to everyone. then she wanted her nails done and that is when it got interesting. she didn't want to hold still anymore and for some reason didn't want her thumbs done haha. she rubbed her face and now has purple glitter all over her face, and in her hair and everywhere haha. it is ok though cuz it was worth it to watch her get so excited over it. i love it that she is into all the girly stuff! my instructor was really good about it too. she was so cute with my girls! thanks for being patient! and cleaning up the messes haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment