Tuesday, June 30, 2009

packing, packing, packing.



so this is my kitchen right now lol. it is filled with boxes and i cannot stand it anymore! i only have 2 more boxes left so i need to call a grocery store or my dad to get some more. i just thought i would share what i am living in right now. my sister marissa has been staying with me and entertaining my girls while i get things done. she has also been helping me pack. i don't know what i would do without my family. they are so so good to me. also i love my visiting teachers! they came over today and helped me finish packing my kitchen and packed while i took everything out from under my stairs. wow. so nice and i am so grateful! i feel like i am getting somewhere and then i find more stuff to fill another box with. why is that? haha. but i am definitely getting somewhere now. i am just excited to get done and moved and organized so i won't be living in the midst of all these boxes!

2 comments:

  1. I do not envy you right now haha! We may just be taking your place in the moving scene in a few weeks. :) Love ya and can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst part is the cleaning of the apartment! The list that they provide for you is ridiculously detailed... It took me days! But we got our deposit back:) So I guess it was worth it... And we are living with my parents for a bit too... But it will be worth it to get financially stable!:)

    ReplyDelete