Thursday, June 25, 2009

driving me crazy!

ok so i changed my background and i am happy with it but the color around my text is still pink! i don't know how to get rid of this. ugh. i feel like i have tried everything! any suggestions? i just am getting really frustrated haha. ok so i just realized today that we are moving in a week. wow! i feel like i have so much to get done but at the same time i can't get much done because we are still using so much of our stuff so how am i supposed to pack it in boxes? hmm.... i really need to clean again today. why is it that i can spend all day cleaning and that night or the next morning i realize it looks the same? i think i could vacuum every day and it would never look like i did lol. anyways, back to my original question, any help would be absolutely wonderful with my blog problem!

1 comment:

  1. Hey whit have you tried changing your template? All you do is go to "customize" and at the top of the page under layout where it says "pick new template" click on that and make sure your template is the "minima" template and then hit save. See if that helps. If you have any questions just let me know.

    ReplyDelete