Friday, June 26, 2009

my brother

so my brother is on a mission down in Hermosillo Mexico. We get emails from him every monday and he is doing so amazing. it really makes me wish i had as strong a testimony as him. i really do think my testimony is growing and getting so strong but he is such an example to me and i love learning from him. my whole family is such a great example. my mom is so amazing and never questions or doubts, she just does what she knows she needs to and is so blessed because of it. i love her so much. my younger sister marissa is such a good teenager. i know i am who i am because of my past but sometimes i wish i could have went down a different path and enjoyed life more like she does. she has so much fun and is never super serious with anyone. i look up to all my younger siblings. they are amazing and i hope the world for them. i know they can do whatever they set their minds to. i just really wanted to share how i felt about my family publicly and just share that i have a testimony and it is growing stronger every day. i am so grateful for my husband and my daughters. i love them so much. i appreciate all my friends who are there for me and push me so i can become a better stronger person. thankyou to everyone in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment